Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017)
Bourbon County Brand Stout pours a dark brown color with very little head. But the head that's present is dark tan colored and sticks around the rim of the glass. Aroma is quite strong with bourbon, oak, vanilla, and molasses. Taste is exceptional with strong flavors of bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, butter, oak, and vanilla. It's sweet but not to the dessert beer level. Mouthfeel is warming with a full body. It's fairly boozy but the kick is still smooth for 14.7%. This is a sipper but one that is extremely drinkable for such as high ABV. We had the 2017 release - it's fantastic now but you want to age this one if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 30 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity