Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017)
Bourbon County Brand Stout pours a dark brown color with very little head. But the head that's present is dark tan colored and sticks around the rim of the glass. Aroma is quite strong with bourbon, oak, vanilla, and molasses. Taste is exceptional with strong flavors of bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, butter, oak, and vanilla. It's sweet but not to the dessert beer level. Mouthfeel is warming with a full body. It's fairly boozy but the kick is still smooth for 14.7%. This is a sipper but one that is extremely drinkable for such as high ABV. We had the 2017 release - it's fantastic now but you want to age this one if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 55 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Speed of Sound. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Seer. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity