Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017)
Bourbon County Brand Stout pours a dark brown color with very little head. But the head that’s present is dark tan colored and sticks around the rim of the glass. Aroma is quite strong with bourbon, oak, vanilla, and molasses. Taste is exceptional with strong flavors of bourbon, brown sugar, molasses, butter, oak, and vanilla. It’s sweet but not to the dessert beer level. Mouthfeel is warming with a full body. It’s fairly boozy but the kick is still smooth for 14.7%. This is a sipper but one that is extremely drinkable for such as high ABV. We had the 2017 release – it’s fantastic now but you want to age this one if you can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 49 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pliny The Younger. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Plum Riot. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saint Archer Mosaic IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity