Hop Whoopin' is the perfect name for this beer. It pours a fairly hazy amber color with two fingers of foamy white head. The aroma lulls you into a false sense of security with tropical fruit notes like mango and guava. Then the whoopin' is applied when you take your first sip. This beer in unapologetically bitter, with tons of resinous hops on top of a rye bread malt base. There is some grapefruit bitterness in the aftertaste with a little bit of black pepper. As any serious IPA drinker understands, sometimes you need to push the bitterness envelope. Hop Whoopin' delivers it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 4 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA