Hop Whoopin' is the perfect name for this beer. It pours a fairly hazy amber color with two fingers of foamy white head. The aroma lulls you into a false sense of security with tropical fruit notes like mango and guava. Then the whoopin' is applied when you take your first sip. This beer in unapologetically bitter, with tons of resinous hops on top of a rye bread malt base. There is some grapefruit bitterness in the aftertaste with a little bit of black pepper. As any serious IPA drinker understands, sometimes you need to push the bitterness envelope. Hop Whoopin' delivers it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Fat Tire. 19 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Cashmere Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to On the Boulevard. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Consecration. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Christmas Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity