Hop Whoopin' is the perfect name for this beer. It pours a fairly hazy amber color with two fingers of foamy white head. The aroma lulls you into a false sense of security with tropical fruit notes like mango and guava. Then the whoopin' is applied when you take your first sip. This beer in unapologetically bitter, with tons of resinous hops on top of a rye bread malt base. There is some grapefruit bitterness in the aftertaste with a little bit of black pepper. As any serious IPA drinker understands, sometimes you need to push the bitterness envelope. Hop Whoopin' delivers it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 33 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity