Bohemia is not your typical Mexican beer. You might notice some hops - a lot more than other beers in this category. It is also full of carbonation, with a lot of bubbles and a creamy, thin head. This has hints of grain and bread, and we consider it one of the higher quality Mexican beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Love Buzz Saison. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity