Bohemia is not your typical Mexican beer. You might notice some hops - a lot more than other beers in this category. It is also full of carbonation, with a lot of bubbles and a creamy, thin head. This has hints of grain and bread, and we consider it one of the higher quality Mexican beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 23 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity