Bohemia is not your typical Mexican beer. You might notice some hops - a lot more than other beers in this category. It is also full of carbonation, with a lot of bubbles and a creamy, thin head. This has hints of grain and bread, and we consider it one of the higher quality Mexican beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 46 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity