Carta Blanca is a Mexican lager that pours a clear, golden color. It has a crisp, grainy taste, somewhat like a rice beer. What sets it apart from other Mexican beers is a slight lemon flavor and a citrus finish. It may not be the most popular in its category, but don't overlook this beer if you want to try something new.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 12 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Lizard King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity