Pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is white and foamy, receding quickly down to a film. Fresh aroma of pine and citrus draw you in. The taste is West Coast style with a firm hop bite. Resinous pine, citrus, and floral hop flavors with a touch of honey sweetness. Malts are in the background, but do a nice job of supporting all of the hop flavors. You can tell there are oats in here that create a soft, velvety mouthfeel. Finishes clean and crisp, with a refreshing grapefruit bitterness. This is a superb IPA and definitely one that represents the Seattle area well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity