Pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is white and foamy, receding quickly down to a film. Fresh aroma of pine and citrus draw you in. The taste is West Coast style with a firm hop bite. Resinous pine, citrus, and floral hop flavors with a touch of honey sweetness. Malts are in the background, but do a nice job of supporting all of the hop flavors. You can tell there are oats in here that create a soft, velvety mouthfeel. Finishes clean and crisp, with a refreshing grapefruit bitterness. This is a superb IPA and definitely one that represents the Seattle area well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 4 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity