Pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is white and foamy, receding quickly down to a film. Fresh aroma of pine and citrus draw you in. The taste is West Coast style with a firm hop bite. Resinous pine, citrus, and floral hop flavors with a touch of honey sweetness. Malts are in the background, but do a nice job of supporting all of the hop flavors. You can tell there are oats in here that create a soft, velvety mouthfeel. Finishes clean and crisp, with a refreshing grapefruit bitterness. This is a superb IPA and definitely one that represents the Seattle area well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 36 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 3 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 3 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Purple Haze. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citra High. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity