Pours a very clear, deep gold color. Head is white and foamy, receding quickly down to a film. Fresh aroma of pine and citrus draw you in. The taste is West Coast style with a firm hop bite. Resinous pine, citrus, and floral hop flavors with a touch of honey sweetness. Malts are in the background, but do a nice job of supporting all of the hop flavors. You can tell there are oats in here that create a soft, velvety mouthfeel. Finishes clean and crisp, with a refreshing grapefruit bitterness. This is a superb IPA and definitely one that represents the Seattle area well.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Vicinity. 29 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for El Jefe Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Beaver State Brews. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zipline Double NZ IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity