Johnny Utah is a Pale Ale that smells fantastic as the aroma hits you right as you open the can. It pours a deep gold color that is somewhere between clear and hazy. Head is thick, white, and foamy with good lacing as the head dissipates. The taste has light bitterness but lots of hops, with citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Especially tangerine, lime, and grapefruit, courtesy of the Citra hops. Pale malt backbone with a medium body and easy-drinking mouthfeel. So much flavor that it really seems more like an IPA. Only 5.6% ABV but it tastes like it should be higher. Smooth and nicely carbonated. Overall a fantastic Pale Ale from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity