Johnny Utah is a Pale Ale that smells fantastic as the aroma hits you right as you open the can. It pours a deep gold color that is somewhere between clear and hazy. Head is thick, white, and foamy with good lacing as the head dissipates. The taste has light bitterness but lots of hops, with citrus and tropical fruit flavors. Especially tangerine, lime, and grapefruit, courtesy of the Citra hops. Pale malt backbone with a medium body and easy-drinking mouthfeel. So much flavor that it really seems more like an IPA. Only 5.6% ABV but it tastes like it should be higher. Smooth and nicely carbonated. Overall a fantastic Pale Ale from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 51 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Imperial Frambozen with Cocoa. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity