Daisy Cutter is a light golden color, transparent, with small champagne-like bubbles. The head is fairly thick, an egg white color with tiny bubbles. It has a sweet, bready aroma like a glazed donut, but the flavor itself is not as sweet as the aroma. This is a classic pale ale, dry, with a fair amount of hop bitterness, and is not overly sweet. It's crispness, lighter body and balance, keep it firmly out of the IPA category. This is a true pale ale which becomes more rare by the day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 27 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA