30 years is pretty remarkable in the craft beer world, and this beer is fitting for such a big anniversary. Color is very dark with a thick, mocha colored head. This beer is full of rich, roasted malts and just a bit of char and smoke. Some herbal hops are present that lend to some medicinal qualities. Hints of oak, leather, and Worcestershire sauce transform into a slightly sweet, vanilla finish. Full bodied and slightly syrupy with a superb mouthcoating. There's a pleasant booziness and the 11% will catch up with you quickly. A great sipping beer that is on par with some of the best Imperial Stouts out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity