Revision IPA pours a super clear, golden amber color. The head is thick and foamy. Aroma brings tropical fruit and melon, plus some citrus and pine. And the taste is fantastic. The tropical fruit and melon that we got in the aroma really stand out in the taste as well. Must be the Simcoe hops. Very light bitterness, with a super smooth, delicate finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 37 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity