Big Blue Van
Big Blue Van pours a big golden yellow color, with a slight haze, a thin white head and light steady stream of bubbles. There is an intense blueberry aroma that overwhelms all other smells. Natural blueberry is the main flavor with a very mild wheat malt in the background. Where blueberry tends to overwhelm many beers in this style, this one keeps its blueberry in balanced moderation. The aftertaste is quite sweet and lingers long after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 30 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Operation IPA Overload. 54 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bud Light. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Deja Stout. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Portlandia. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Unplugged Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity