Big Blue Van
Big Blue Van pours a big golden yellow color, with a slight haze, a thin white head and light steady stream of bubbles. There is an intense blueberry aroma that overwhelms all other smells. Natural blueberry is the main flavor with a very mild wheat malt in the background. Where blueberry tends to overwhelm many beers in this style, this one keeps its blueberry in balanced moderation. The aftertaste is quite sweet and lingers long after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 22 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mountain Standard Double Black IPA (Barrel Aged). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Big Juicy IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tap It IPA. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dark Star Black Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity