Big Blue Van
Big Blue Van pours a big golden yellow color, with a slight haze, a thin white head and light steady stream of bubbles. There is an intense blueberry aroma that overwhelms all other smells. Natural blueberry is the main flavor with a very mild wheat malt in the background. Where blueberry tends to overwhelm many beers in this style, this one keeps its blueberry in balanced moderation. The aftertaste is quite sweet and lingers long after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 6 minutes ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity