Big Blue Van
Big Blue Van pours a big golden yellow color, with a slight haze, a thin white head and light steady stream of bubbles. There is an intense blueberry aroma that overwhelms all other smells. Natural blueberry is the main flavor with a very mild wheat malt in the background. Where blueberry tends to overwhelm many beers in this style, this one keeps its blueberry in balanced moderation. The aftertaste is quite sweet and lingers long after your last sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Exploring the Vault. 6 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 37 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Sam Adams Octoberfest. 57 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity