Saison de Lis pours a hazy, golden orange with a super white, frothy head. Very Belgian-like aroma full of fruit and yeast. Taste begins with an abundance of floral hops. Fruity and spicy. Chamomile is very present, with the floral flavors seeming to accumulate with each sip. Lots of Belgian influence on this beer. Light bodied and well carbonated with a dry yet creamy mouthfeel. Finishes smooth with a slightly sweet, lingering floral freshness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 19 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tea Weiss. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lizard People. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for White Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Love Child No. 5. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Got Damn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity