Stars Align is a Pale Ale that pours a light, golden yellow color, super hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus. The taste is dry, hoppy, and refreshing. Lemon and lime citrus, pineapple, and stone fruit. But the pale wheat and CaraFoam create a really unique malt flavor that we don’t often see in this style. Light bodied, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Karl Strauss Mosaic Session Ale. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity