Stars Align is a Pale Ale that pours a light, golden yellow color, super hazy, with one finger of white, frothy head. Hoppy aroma that is mostly citrus. The taste is dry, hoppy, and refreshing. Lemon and lime citrus, pineapple, and stone fruit. But the pale wheat and CaraFoam create a really unique malt flavor that we don’t often see in this style. Light bodied, crisp, refreshing mouthfeel.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale