Curve Ball is a crisp, dry, blonde ale that pours a golden color with a light head and a slightly cloudy consistency. It has a slightly citrus taste of the lemon variety and an herbal malt flavor. This summer offering from Pyramid has a lot of character and certainly does the trick on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 1 minute ago
- Vette432 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 59 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap