Betty IPA pours a golden orange color color with a sticky, foamy head. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. On the taste, this is a juicy, fruit-forward IPA. Mouthfeel is powdery with a good amount of carbonation. There's a decent malt base, but the dominating flavors are tropical fruit, citrus, and just a bit of pine. The finish is clean and dry. Overall this is a delicious, hoppy, highly drinkable West Coast IPA!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Founders. 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 38 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Resist (Ghost 787). 39 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Miscellanea Vol. 2. 52 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rapturous. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Odell IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity