Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
This festbier pours a clear, deep gold color with a steady flavor of carbonation bubbles along with one finger of soapy white head. Strong aroma for an Oktoberfest beer, with lots of malt. The taste is dominated by malt, with corn and an unmistakable sweetness. Light hops, but we get a bit of grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a slick mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and refreshing, with more malt sweetness. We don’t typically care for beers that are on the sweet side, but this might be the exception. Overall it’s a nice Oktoberfest beer and certainly worth picking up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 52 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises