Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
This festbier pours a clear, deep gold color with a steady flavor of carbonation bubbles along with one finger of soapy white head. Strong aroma for an Oktoberfest beer, with lots of malt. The taste is dominated by malt, with corn and an unmistakable sweetness. Light hops, but we get a bit of grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a slick mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and refreshing, with more malt sweetness. We don’t typically care for beers that are on the sweet side, but this might be the exception. Overall it’s a nice Oktoberfest beer and certainly worth picking up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 29 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Shepplekofeggan. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity