Rating:What did you think of it? Never Tried It
This festbier pours a clear, deep gold color with a steady flavor of carbonation bubbles along with one finger of soapy white head. Strong aroma for an Oktoberfest beer, with lots of malt. The taste is dominated by malt, with corn and an unmistakable sweetness. Light hops, but we get a bit of grassy and floral notes. Medium body, with a slick mouthfeel. Finish is smooth and refreshing, with more malt sweetness. We don’t typically care for beers that are on the sweet side, but this might be the exception. Overall it’s a nice Oktoberfest beer and certainly worth picking up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 23 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for EightFive-O American Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Fire Rock Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bomb Cyclone. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity