Azacca IPA pours an enticing dark amber color with a thin head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy. Has a sweet caramel malt base but still quite hoppy. The hop flavors seem to be mostly tropical (pineapple and mango) but also some citrus. Medium bodied and medium carbonation. There's a nice amount of bitterness and lingering hoppiness on the finish. Overall this is solid IPA and one that we'd like to get our hands on year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 43 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Stoutella. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Hop Juice. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer June AF Hazy IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for 805. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Double Overhead Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Partying Past Burning Bridges. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity