Azacca IPA pours an enticing dark amber color with a thin head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy. Has a sweet caramel malt base but still quite hoppy. The hop flavors seem to be mostly tropical (pineapple and mango) but also some citrus. Medium bodied and medium carbonation. There's a nice amount of bitterness and lingering hoppiness on the finish. Overall this is solid IPA and one that we'd like to get our hands on year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 16 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Pale 31. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Anchor Steam Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity