Azacca IPA pours an enticing dark amber color with a thin head. The aroma is fresh and hoppy. Has a sweet caramel malt base but still quite hoppy. The hop flavors seem to be mostly tropical (pineapple and mango) but also some citrus. Medium bodied and medium carbonation. There's a nice amount of bitterness and lingering hoppiness on the finish. Overall this is solid IPA and one that we'd like to get our hands on year round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 39 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity