Aprium Dream pours a bright, lemony yellow that's hazy with little head but some carbonation bubbling. The aroma is super fragrant with strong apricot and plum fruit sticky sweetness. It has a fantastic mouthfeel but it's low on carbonation. The taste is a sharp, biting sour with a nice tartness up front. It's refreshing with very subtle plum and apricot flavors, and ends crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 34 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Imperial Golden Nugget. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Holy Hermit. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Upslope Pumpkin Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Biere de Mars. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Dark Island. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Zombie Dust. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity