Aprium Dream pours a bright, lemony yellow that's hazy with little head but some carbonation bubbling. The aroma is super fragrant with strong apricot and plum fruit sticky sweetness. It has a fantastic mouthfeel but it's low on carbonation. The taste is a sharp, biting sour with a nice tartness up front. It's refreshing with very subtle plum and apricot flavors, and ends crisply.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to On the Boulevard. 48 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Big Wave Golden Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Homo Erectus. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tovarish. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA