Heart of Stone from Urban Family Brewing is a golden, light orange color. It's cloudy with a ton of off-white head that simmers down quickly. On the nose there is a slight tartness and some Belgian yeast, but no hint of sour funk. The initial sip is so overwhelmingly sour that it is hard to pick up any other flavors. But after a few sips the fruit shines through with some intense flavors of tart cherry, the sour skin of a plum, and a consistent green apple note. It maintains a smooth tartness throughout the entire taste and finishes crisp. Heart of Stone is an end-to-end solid sour experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Inclined IPA. 3 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Champs de Fraises
Davy Brown Ale