Heart of Stone from Urban Family Brewing is a golden, light orange color. It's cloudy with a ton of off-white head that simmers down quickly. On the nose there is a slight tartness and some Belgian yeast, but no hint of sour funk. The initial sip is so overwhelmingly sour that it is hard to pick up any other flavors. But after a few sips the fruit shines through with some intense flavors of tart cherry, the sour skin of a plum, and a consistent green apple note. It maintains a smooth tartness throughout the entire taste and finishes crisp. Heart of Stone is an end-to-end solid sour experience.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 54 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity