Pours a hazy, yellow straw color with ½ finger of white, frothy head. Aroma of both wheat and hops. Taste is fantastic and much more hoppy than we were expecting. It’s a wheat beer for sure with grainy, bready malts and plenty of wheat flavors. But the hops are very noticeable, and include grassy, floral, and citrus fruit flavors. Soft texture and nice, creamy carbonation. Light to medium body with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. Very well done!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Dancing Man Wheat. 37 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Jai Alai. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Fort George Vortex IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: HiFi + LoFi Mixtape. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer MadeWest Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity