Switcheroo pours a super hazy, yellow orange color with a frothy white head. The head fades pretty quickly into a thin film. Aroma is fresh, juicy, and fruity. Taste is predominantly tropical fruit with a huge amount of pineapple juice and guava. Also some grapefruit citrus. Juicy and smooth with a dry mouthfeel and low carbonation. Malts are bready and wheaty but definitely play a supporting role. No bitterness until just a tad in the finish. Overall a really nice Northeast-style Pale Ale from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 54 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Juice Press. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity