Switcheroo pours a super hazy, yellow orange color with a frothy white head. The head fades pretty quickly into a thin film. Aroma is fresh, juicy, and fruity. Taste is predominantly tropical fruit with a huge amount of pineapple juice and guava. Also some grapefruit citrus. Juicy and smooth with a dry mouthfeel and low carbonation. Malts are bready and wheaty but definitely play a supporting role. No bitterness until just a tad in the finish. Overall a really nice Northeast-style Pale Ale from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 28 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity