Switcheroo pours a super hazy, yellow orange color with a frothy white head. The head fades pretty quickly into a thin film. Aroma is fresh, juicy, and fruity. Taste is predominantly tropical fruit with a huge amount of pineapple juice and guava. Also some grapefruit citrus. Juicy and smooth with a dry mouthfeel and low carbonation. Malts are bready and wheaty but definitely play a supporting role. No bitterness until just a tad in the finish. Overall a really nice Northeast-style Pale Ale from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity