Switcheroo pours a super hazy, yellow orange color with a frothy white head. The head fades pretty quickly into a thin film. Aroma is fresh, juicy, and fruity. Taste is predominantly tropical fruit with a huge amount of pineapple juice and guava. Also some grapefruit citrus. Juicy and smooth with a dry mouthfeel and low carbonation. Malts are bready and wheaty but definitely play a supporting role. No bitterness until just a tad in the finish. Overall a really nice Northeast-style Pale Ale from Brouwerij West.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 55 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity