Color is a murky, golden orange, super cloudy or even turbid. Head is thin but has a soft, creamy look and leaves a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is extremely fruity, with pineapple juice plus banana, mango, papaya, and guava. And a bunch of stone fruit, maybe apricot and peach. Lots of sweetness on the backend. Not much malt; there is some barley and buckwheat that provides a unique malt flavor, but this is a hop bomb for those who love the juicy New England style IPA. Mouthfeel is creamy and thick, with light carbonation. Finishes smooth and sweet with more lingering juice and just the slightest bitterness. Extra props for an awesome label on this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 15 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity