Color is a murky, golden orange, super cloudy or even turbid. Head is thin but has a soft, creamy look and leaves a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is extremely fruity, with pineapple juice plus banana, mango, papaya, and guava. And a bunch of stone fruit, maybe apricot and peach. Lots of sweetness on the backend. Not much malt; there is some barley and buckwheat that provides a unique malt flavor, but this is a hop bomb for those who love the juicy New England style IPA. Mouthfeel is creamy and thick, with light carbonation. Finishes smooth and sweet with more lingering juice and just the slightest bitterness. Extra props for an awesome label on this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 47 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity