Color is a murky, golden orange, super cloudy or even turbid. Head is thin but has a soft, creamy look and leaves a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is extremely fruity, with pineapple juice plus banana, mango, papaya, and guava. And a bunch of stone fruit, maybe apricot and peach. Lots of sweetness on the backend. Not much malt; there is some barley and buckwheat that provides a unique malt flavor, but this is a hop bomb for those who love the juicy New England style IPA. Mouthfeel is creamy and thick, with light carbonation. Finishes smooth and sweet with more lingering juice and just the slightest bitterness. Extra props for an awesome label on this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 2 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 33 minutes ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA