Color is a murky, golden orange, super cloudy or even turbid. Head is thin but has a soft, creamy look and leaves a fair amount of lacing on the glass. Aroma is juicy and fruity with tropical fruit and stone fruit. Taste is extremely fruity, with pineapple juice plus banana, mango, papaya, and guava. And a bunch of stone fruit, maybe apricot and peach. Lots of sweetness on the backend. Not much malt; there is some barley and buckwheat that provides a unique malt flavor, but this is a hop bomb for those who love the juicy New England style IPA. Mouthfeel is creamy and thick, with light carbonation. Finishes smooth and sweet with more lingering juice and just the slightest bitterness. Extra props for an awesome label on this one!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Flyby Pilsner. 19 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to California Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Belligerent Bloke. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sour Series Batch No. 7. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Epic Barley Wine. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Son of Juice. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity