Starfish pours a super hazy, golden yellow color with a creamy, off-white head. Aroma is more malt focused, with the wheat and oat very noticeable. But also some citrus and tropical fruit hops. The taste is actually really unique for a hazy, NE-style IPA. Very juicy for sure, with tropical fruit and citrus. But there's a slight sour or tart flavor in the fruit that makes it different. Also some rye flavors that show up in the form of a white pepper bite that is mild but still there. Mouthfeel seems to be both creamy and astringent, with low carbonation and just a bit of honey sweetness. Very light bitterness but the finish lingers with that same juicy, tartness that is dry and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Enjoy By 04.20.21 Hazy IPA. 40 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dragging Anchors. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for La Morena. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Puesta del Sol. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity