Starfish pours a super hazy, golden yellow color with a creamy, off-white head. Aroma is more malt focused, with the wheat and oat very noticeable. But also some citrus and tropical fruit hops. The taste is actually really unique for a hazy, NE-style IPA. Very juicy for sure, with tropical fruit and citrus. But there's a slight sour or tart flavor in the fruit that makes it different. Also some rye flavors that show up in the form of a white pepper bite that is mild but still there. Mouthfeel seems to be both creamy and astringent, with low carbonation and just a bit of honey sweetness. Very light bitterness but the finish lingers with that same juicy, tartness that is dry and refreshing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 30 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity