Pale amber color that is slightly hazy with one finger of white, bubbly head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong with notes of citrus and oak. Taste has a flavor that is more tart than sour, with an interesting combination of grapefruit, lime, raspberry, cherry, and stone fruit. Cracker-like malt flavors with a mild sweetness of honey or cane sugar. Mouthfeel is dry, and on the back-end, we get a sharp acidity, along with herbal bitterness. Another delightful and complex beer from Allagash!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 20 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Afterglow. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Barn Beer. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Fort Point (Mosaic Dry Hopped). 5 hours ago
- Beermonk commented on beer Allagash Curieux. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity