Pale amber color that is slightly hazy with one finger of white, bubbly head. Nice lacing on the glass. Aroma is strong with notes of citrus and oak. Taste has a flavor that is more tart than sour, with an interesting combination of grapefruit, lime, raspberry, cherry, and stone fruit. Cracker-like malt flavors with a mild sweetness of honey or cane sugar. Mouthfeel is dry, and on the back-end, we get a sharp acidity, along with herbal bitterness. Another delightful and complex beer from Allagash!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 54 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Electric Reindeer. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Trade Bait. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for El Sully. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity