Allagash Haunted House features a roasted caramel malt base with some hops and festive spices in the aftertaste. Chocolate, vanilla, caramel, raisin and cinnamon are just some of the subtle flavors that come across the palette. The color is black with some red highlights peeking through in the light. The head is off-white in color and not too substantial. It bills itself as a hoppy dark ale, some call it a porter, some call it a Black IPA, but whatever it is, it's delicious!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 7 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity