Allagash Haunted House features a roasted caramel malt base with some hops and festive spices in the aftertaste. Chocolate, vanilla, caramel, raisin and cinnamon are just some of the subtle flavors that come across the palette. The color is black with some red highlights peeking through in the light. The head is off-white in color and not too substantial. It bills itself as a hoppy dark ale, some call it a porter, some call it a Black IPA, but whatever it is, it's delicious!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Dark Horse Reserve Special Black Ale. 34 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity