AleSchmidt pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with a very thin, quickly disappearing head. Mild aroma of doughy malt and just a bit of yeast and hops. Flavor is smooth and balanced with a light body and buttery mouthfeel. Malts are lighter than previous years, and have more pale malt and doughy notes. Touches of caramel and brown sugar, although the sweetness is quite tame. The malts are rounded out by an appropriate amount of earthy and floral hops. Mouthfeel is clean with a finish that is smooth and enjoyable. Prost!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 10 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity