Albion Amber Ale
Albion Amber Ale is pretty dark and cloudy for an amber ale. It has a smoky, porter-like quality that sets it apart from other amber ales. We found hints of toffee and hazelnut and the overall flavor is quite appealing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Attack Frequency. 6 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Union Jack. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity