Marin Brewing Company IPA is sweet with a bit of a pear fruit taste. It is very smooth with well balanced hops (6/10 on our scale), subtle bitterness and a mild aftertaste. This beer is very fresh tasting and has complex flavors that bring something new with every sip. This is one of our favorite beers and can even be enjoyed by non-IPA drinkers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 2 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 41 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity