Mt. Tam Pale Ale has an incredibly hoppy aroma with hints of pine and mint. The flavor is much the same, with a unique earthy mint flavor and plenty of hops. This one doesn't make our list of favorite pale ales but it definitely gets bonus points for creativity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Oude Geuze. 6 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to California Grab Bag. 41 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mogli. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Dubbel Czech. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #1. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Billie Cantaloupe Gose. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Newcastle. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity