Color is a murky, golden orange with a solid two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fresh, inviting aroma of hops and oats. The taste illustrates the beauty of dry hopping, with an abundance of hop flavors from start to finish. We pick up on guava and mango tropical fruit, lemon and tangerine citrus, plus some stone fruit and berry. It’s juicy but with minimal sweetness and just the right amount of mild bitterness. All of this is supported by a well-balanced malt backbone that is heavy on the oats, which creates a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body with smooth, mellow carbonation. The finish is fresh and creamy with a non-sweet, but strawberry-merengue like aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 13 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil