Color is a murky, golden orange with a solid two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fresh, inviting aroma of hops and oats. The taste illustrates the beauty of dry hopping, with an abundance of hop flavors from start to finish. We pick up on guava and mango tropical fruit, lemon and tangerine citrus, plus some stone fruit and berry. It's juicy but with minimal sweetness and just the right amount of mild bitterness. All of this is supported by a well-balanced malt backbone that is heavy on the oats, which creates a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body with smooth, mellow carbonation. The finish is fresh and creamy with a non-sweet, but strawberry-merengue like aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for No Chill. 37 minutes ago
- budman1 and 1 other listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bean Counter. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity