Color is a murky, golden orange with a solid two finger head that is white and fluffy. Fresh, inviting aroma of hops and oats. The taste illustrates the beauty of dry hopping, with an abundance of hop flavors from start to finish. We pick up on guava and mango tropical fruit, lemon and tangerine citrus, plus some stone fruit and berry. It's juicy but with minimal sweetness and just the right amount of mild bitterness. All of this is supported by a well-balanced malt backbone that is heavy on the oats, which creates a soft, creamy mouthfeel. Medium body with smooth, mellow carbonation. The finish is fresh and creamy with a non-sweet, but strawberry-merengue like aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 6 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity