This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 30 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for 3 Best Friends Coffee Vanilla Lager. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity