This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Therapist Imperial IPA. 35 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Whimsy. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to White Night. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Not Your BRO, DAWG. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity