This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 1 minute ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 47 minutes ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity