This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 24 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 59 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Arctic Saison Batch #5. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity