This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Some Pumpkins. 12 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Spaten Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Happy New Beer!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stone IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for The Next Episode. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Allagash Sixteen Counties. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
City of Dreams
Stout at the Devil