This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 20 minutes ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 24 minutes ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 26 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity