This ale has an opaque and cloudy golden wheat color and pours with two fingers of pure white head. There is a clean and crisp, ever so slightly citrus and flowery aroma. Just as the aroma suggests, this beer is pleasant with no harshness. There is a nearly perfect balance of wheat and buttery maltiness blended with citrus hop and moderate bitterness. Nothing about this beer comes off too strong or rambunctious. It's as if the only thing this beer was trying to express was a perfect balance. With this IPA, Maine Beer Company has shown that they can "Do What's Right".
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 17 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Pacific Northwest. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Murphy's Irish Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Honey Queen. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Head South. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity