60 Days Dry Aged Stout
Color is dark brown with a thin, wispy, tan colored head. Malty aroma with roasted malt all over the nose. On the taste, we get dark bread, oats, coffee, and chocolate. Earthy and herbal hops but the malts are clearly the focus here. Light to medium body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Finishes with a lingering roasted malt flavor that leaves you craving one more can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 1 minute ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity