60 Days Dry Aged Stout
Color is dark brown with a thin, wispy, tan colored head. Malty aroma with roasted malt all over the nose. On the taste, we get dark bread, oats, coffee, and chocolate. Earthy and herbal hops but the malts are clearly the focus here. Light to medium body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Finishes with a lingering roasted malt flavor that leaves you craving one more can.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 43 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity