5 Hop pours blacker than a stout with a gigantic tan head that takes a while to calm down. The aroma is pretty robustly hoppy, predominantly a piney bitter smell. The first couple sips are mouth punches, with strong citrus and pine hoppiness that seem to compete with each other. The bitterness is almost chewable and the finish is rounded out by a burned malt characteristic that lingers. It's medium bodied and is smooth like a stout, and a unique brew for all the hop heads looking for something a little different. It's impressive and clever they managed to get the ABV in right at 5.55%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Corruption IPA. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Nukin' Futz Imperial Peanut Butter Chocolate Cream Porter. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Accumulated Knowledge. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for The Experiment - Batch #2. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Le Merle. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity