Wrought Iron IPA
Wrought Iron pours a cloudy, golden color with two fingers of white foamy head. Aroma of sweet malt and hops. Taste is malt-forward but not overly sweet. Brown bread and mild caramel malt. Hops seem floral and grassy but we also get some berry and tropical fruit. Pretty fruity with a slight bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Similar dryness in the finish that provides a nice thirst quenching quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity