Wrought Iron IPA
Wrought Iron pours a cloudy, golden color with two fingers of white foamy head. Aroma of sweet malt and hops. Taste is malt-forward but not overly sweet. Brown bread and mild caramel malt. Hops seem floral and grassy but we also get some berry and tropical fruit. Pretty fruity with a slight bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Similar dryness in the finish that provides a nice thirst quenching quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 7 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brett Lager. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Sactown Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rogue Farms Honey Kolsch. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Dynamo Donut Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity