Wrought Iron IPA
Wrought Iron pours a cloudy, golden color with two fingers of white foamy head. Aroma of sweet malt and hops. Taste is malt-forward but not overly sweet. Brown bread and mild caramel malt. Hops seem floral and grassy but we also get some berry and tropical fruit. Pretty fruity with a slight bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Similar dryness in the finish that provides a nice thirst quenching quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity