Wrought Iron IPA
Wrought Iron pours a cloudy, golden color with two fingers of white foamy head. Aroma of sweet malt and hops. Taste is malt-forward but not overly sweet. Brown bread and mild caramel malt. Hops seem floral and grassy but we also get some berry and tropical fruit. Pretty fruity with a slight bitterness. Mouthfeel is dry with above average carbonation. Similar dryness in the finish that provides a nice thirst quenching quality.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 26 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Rare Form (Barrel Aged). 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Racer 5 IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity