Wonderland Trail IPA
Wonderland Trail IPA pours a vivid orange amber color with nice head retention. With the very first sip the fresh, hoppy flavors hit you. It's citrusy with an abundance of tangerine but also some peach. The malts are there too, and this is extremely well balanced. On the finish, the citrus turns into more tropical fruit, with a smooth and non-bitter aftertaste. This is a superb IPA and a very satisfying find!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity