Pours an amber, light copper color with a ton of visible, floating particles. Filmy, off-white head with sticky lacing on the glass. On the taste, the hops are floral and piney but relatively mild for a fresh hop IPA. Malts come into play more than we expected. There's a honey sweetness along with the bready malt which combine to create an interesting graham cracker flavor that seems to dominate. Light bodied yet still flavorful - this is a smooth and satisfying fresh hop beer, perfect for the fall season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 21 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity