WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it's the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 27 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Gnomegang. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Oktoberfestivus. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lorenzo the Beer Cat. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity