WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it's the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 30 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity