Wild Little Thing
Pours a lightish ambery pink with a one finger white head that thins out to a ring around the glass. The aroma is distinctly strawberry. The taste is more complex, starting with a nice hibiscus floral flavor that packs some bright acidity. Guava adds a nice bitter counterbalance to the strawberry that adds a sweetness. It's tart but not overly so. Carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is light. It really tastes exactly like the three ingredients labeled on the can, and it's truly only slightly sour. This is a great summer sipper and gateway sour that you could easily drink all day, especially if you're not into sours but want to dip your toe in the water.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity