Wild Little Thing
Pours a lightish ambery pink with a one finger white head that thins out to a ring around the glass. The aroma is distinctly strawberry. The taste is more complex, starting with a nice hibiscus floral flavor that packs some bright acidity. Guava adds a nice bitter counterbalance to the strawberry that adds a sweetness. It's tart but not overly so. Carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is light. It really tastes exactly like the three ingredients labeled on the can, and it's truly only slightly sour. This is a great summer sipper and gateway sour that you could easily drink all day, especially if you're not into sours but want to dip your toe in the water.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 26 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 57 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity