Wild Little Thing
Pours a lightish ambery pink with a one finger white head that thins out to a ring around the glass. The aroma is distinctly strawberry. The taste is more complex, starting with a nice hibiscus floral flavor that packs some bright acidity. Guava adds a nice bitter counterbalance to the strawberry that adds a sweetness. It's tart but not overly so. Carbonation is lively, and the mouthfeel is light. It really tastes exactly like the three ingredients labeled on the can, and it's truly only slightly sour. This is a great summer sipper and gateway sour that you could easily drink all day, especially if you're not into sours but want to dip your toe in the water.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 23 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity