Smooth and creamy in color, Widmer Brothers makes one of the best American hefs out there. It is fairly light but plenty flavorful and lacks the fruity taste that you find in most hefs. Most drinkers will add a lemon slice, but also try it with an orange slice for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 44 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Afterglow. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity