Brrr is a more traditional winter ale with the Christmas spice that a lot of people look for this time of year. Color-wise it's a reddish copper with very fine bubbles. The aroma has a bit of both citrus and cinnamon. Initially the taste is pretty hoppy and piney, but in the middle we get some bready malts, and slight caramel sweetness, complemented by a peppery spice. Overall this has a balanced blend of caramel, pine, and spice. Perfect for a cold winter day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 13 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity