Brrr is a more traditional winter ale with the Christmas spice that a lot of people look for this time of year. Color-wise it's a reddish copper with very fine bubbles. The aroma has a bit of both citrus and cinnamon. Initially the taste is pretty hoppy and piney, but in the middle we get some bready malts, and slight caramel sweetness, complemented by a peppery spice. Overall this has a balanced blend of caramel, pine, and spice. Perfect for a cold winter day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 5 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 58 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Milk Stout Nitro. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity