What Hath God Wrought pours an orangish amber color with a thin off-white head. It has an abundant aroma consisting of Belgian yeast, citrus fruits, and some Brett funkiness. There is an incredible amount of banana flavors including but not limited to banana fruit, banana candy, and dried banana chips. You also get a a lot of bready Belgian characteristics with flavors of dark fruits such as fig or raisin. On the first sip there is a little bit of Brett funky tartness but as your palette adjusts this isn't as noticeable later in the experience. This has great flavor, is well crafted, and perfectly suited to celebrate a brewery's 10th anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 8 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oskar Blues IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity