What Hath God Wrought pours an orangish amber color with a thin off-white head. It has an abundant aroma consisting of Belgian yeast, citrus fruits, and some Brett funkiness. There is an incredible amount of banana flavors including but not limited to banana fruit, banana candy, and dried banana chips. You also get a a lot of bready Belgian characteristics with flavors of dark fruits such as fig or raisin. On the first sip there is a little bit of Brett funky tartness but as your palette adjusts this isn't as noticeable later in the experience. This has great flavor, is well crafted, and perfectly suited to celebrate a brewery's 10th anniversary.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 32 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity