This is a crisp and refreshing pale ale but one that is not light on flavor. It's a bright, golden orange color with not much head. Lots of citrus and orange flavors, as this is made with real oranges from the Santa Barbara area. This is an easy drinker at only 4.4%, and one that would be perfect for sitting around watching the sun go down.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 16 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 42 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity