This is a crisp and refreshing pale ale but one that is not light on flavor. It's a bright, golden orange color with not much head. Lots of citrus and orange flavors, as this is made with real oranges from the Santa Barbara area. This is an easy drinker at only 4.4%, and one that would be perfect for sitting around watching the sun go down.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 2 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 52 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity