Weihenstephaner claims to be the world's oldest brewery and their Festbier displays the quality you'd expect from a brewery that opened in 1040. It pours a super clear, golden straw color with a thick, fluffy white head. Light aroma of sweet corn. Taste has some yeast but also bready or doughy malt. In the background are floral and grassy hop flavors. Mouthfeel has a soft, creamy texture. Silky smooth and thirst quenching. Just slightly sweet and overall very drinkable. This Oktoberfest lager finishes crisp and clean with no lingering aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Little Juice Smoothie - Freshie Edition. 8 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Sam Adams Boston Lager. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Landline. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Hidden Grotto. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity