Vunderbar Pilsner pours a light straw color with a medium frothy white head and an ever so slight haze. It has a corn-like aroma with some fructose sugar and a champagne-like quality from the carbonation. Luckily the flavor is considerably less sweet than the aroma with a barley malt taste. It is light bodied, but packs in a lot of flavored so it avoids coming off as watery. The mild Czech hops give it a little zing in the aftertaste that leaves a dry finish on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity