Vunderbar Pilsner pours a light straw color with a medium frothy white head and an ever so slight haze. It has a corn-like aroma with some fructose sugar and a champagne-like quality from the carbonation. Luckily the flavor is considerably less sweet than the aroma with a barley malt taste. It is light bodied, but packs in a lot of flavored so it avoids coming off as watery. The mild Czech hops give it a little zing in the aftertaste that leaves a dry finish on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 11 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 55 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity