Vunderbar Pilsner pours a light straw color with a medium frothy white head and an ever so slight haze. It has a corn-like aroma with some fructose sugar and a champagne-like quality from the carbonation. Luckily the flavor is considerably less sweet than the aroma with a barley malt taste. It is light bodied, but packs in a lot of flavored so it avoids coming off as watery. The mild Czech hops give it a little zing in the aftertaste that leaves a dry finish on the tongue.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 41 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity