Bouncy House is very low in ABV for an IPA, which has its place, where session IPAs are becoming more popular all the time. Bouncy House presents itself with a nice golden color and a lot of hops on the nose, but the taste is light and a little watered down. There are some mild hops, slight grapefruit characteristics and a bit of a metallic copper finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2013). 10 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Palo Santo Marron. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Time Crystals #5. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Davy Brown Ale
Champs de Fraises