Light brown or chestnut in color, very murky. Head is tan colored, thick, frothy, and never goes away. Aroma is a bit boozy yet very inviting. Malt, oak, and cherry on the nose. The taste is incredible. Malt forward and rich with a ton of complex flavors. Dark fruits like cherry, fig, dates, prunes, and raisins. Earthy hops and some vanilla and nut. Tastes barrel aged, with oak and wood, even some rum. Slightly sweet, like brown sugar or molasses. Mouthfeel is velvety, low carbonation, syrupy, and full bodied. Finish leaves a smooth and creamy flavor, but full of alcohol with a nice warming feeling. We brought this back from the brewery a couple years ago and glad we finally opened it because 7 years in the bottle worked beautifully!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 22 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity