Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with champagne like bubbles and a thin white head. Tons of spice in the aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Traditional pumpkin pie flavors but those mellow out a bit in the taste. Doughy and flaky pastry malt flavors along with cinnamon and sugar sweetness. After a long delay, the heat from the chili pepper hits you. It wasn't present in the aroma, but it's very noticeable in the finish. Creamy smooth mouthfeel that transforms into a burning sensation in the back of the throat. Overall a solid beer and one where the chili spice adds a unique twist on the pumpkin beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 39 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity