Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with champagne like bubbles and a thin white head. Tons of spice in the aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Traditional pumpkin pie flavors but those mellow out a bit in the taste. Doughy and flaky pastry malt flavors along with cinnamon and sugar sweetness. After a long delay, the heat from the chili pepper hits you. It wasn't present in the aroma, but it's very noticeable in the finish. Creamy smooth mouthfeel that transforms into a burning sensation in the back of the throat. Overall a solid beer and one where the chili spice adds a unique twist on the pumpkin beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 26 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity