Mango Astronaut pours a deep golden color with a slight off-white colored head. This may be the fruitiest smelling beer of all time with an overwhelming amount of mango and peach aroma. There are so many tropical fruit flavors it's nearly impossible to pick them all out, but you can certainly taste guava, banana, pineapple, mango, passion fruit, and peach, just to name a few. The fruit flavors are so prevalent that it's hard to even recognize you are actually drinking a beer. This is so unique that it is worth trying for the beer enthusiast and the non-beer-drinker alike.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Beers Up North. 32 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Druid Pils South. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Icelandic Lime & Juniper Pils. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Congress Street IPA
Incredible Pedal IPA