Mango Astronaut pours a deep golden color with a slight off-white colored head. This may be the fruitiest smelling beer of all time with an overwhelming amount of mango and peach aroma. There are so many tropical fruit flavors it's nearly impossible to pick them all out, but you can certainly taste guava, banana, pineapple, mango, passion fruit, and peach, just to name a few. The fruit flavors are so prevalent that it's hard to even recognize you are actually drinking a beer. This is so unique that it is worth trying for the beer enthusiast and the non-beer-drinker alike.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 49 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity