Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Murder of Crows. 18 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gimme Mo. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for 20th Anniversary Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity