Evolution of the Barrel pours a crystal clear, golden amber color with a steady flow of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is pretty thin, white, and frothy. Massive aroma of Brett and funk that really lures you in. Taste is splendidly sour at first, with incredible barrel flavors. The middle has oak and funk with a bit of fruit like green grape and tart green apple. Mouthfeel is sharp, crisp and refreshing. Then the tartness returns in the finish. This has been aging in our cellar for a couple years, and now that we've opened it, we can proclaim it as one of the best sour beers we've come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 40 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to San Diego Part 2. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Citraholic. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity