Evolution of the Barrel pours a crystal clear, golden amber color with a steady flow of carbonation bubbles that rise from the bottom of the glass. Head is pretty thin, white, and frothy. Massive aroma of Brett and funk that really lures you in. Taste is splendidly sour at first, with incredible barrel flavors. The middle has oak and funk with a bit of fruit like green grape and tart green apple. Mouthfeel is sharp, crisp and refreshing. Then the tartness returns in the finish. This has been aging in our cellar for a couple years, and now that we've opened it, we can proclaim it as one of the best sour beers we've come across.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sorry, Not Sorry!. 3 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Beer From Here: INW Lager. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 48 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Atomically. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity