The Red Glove pours a very clear, reddish, dark amber color. Head is off-white, creamy, and sticks around with tons of lacing. Both malts and hops in the aroma, as expected. Taste is incredible! Starts out hoppy with tropical fruit and pine, but also some earthiness. Then it becomes malty, with roasted malts, dark bread, nuts, and a caramel sweetness. There's some bitterness from the hops and the body is medium with nice mouthfeel. It's no surprise that this won Gold at the 2016 GABF for Double Red Ale as this is a great representation of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 20 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 59 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity